Pictures! ::: last updated: 26 Dec 2002
- Christmas Blizzard, 2002
- Santa Arrives by Lobsterboat
- Cape Porpoise at Christmastime:
See the lobster trap christmas tree and an old lobster coop
(in case you haven't noticed, I'm not in San Francisco anymore)
- Bay to Breakers 2001
I ran again this year, and took a bunch of pictures.
- viva las vegas (22 april 2001)
some pics from paula's trip. we'll fix these up a bit soon.
- huge glass flowers on the ceiling of the bellagio gardens
- inside venice
- hi mom
- welcome to unclehood
My sister has a happy, healthy new baby girl (born March 29), which after much debate and discussion has been dubbed Erin Nicole.
bundled with mom | proud dad | with rich | rocking the cradle
i should note that the cradle was built by rich, who apparantly was expecting triplets or is under the impression the baby will be sleeping in the cradle until she is four :)
- i got some new glasses
i am amazed how thin they can make even my prescription these days. i'll probably wear these around a lot and give my eyes a rest from the contacts. the tint is lighter from the inside than it looks from the outside.
- feb beach party:
a special edition for all those buried under snow in new england: beach bbq, feb 4 2001, 75 degrees and sunny! these are for the most part people from Project YES.
- sand, sky, water
- sunset frisbee action!
- feeding the masses
- hoping for food
- random visiting dog competes for food
- hanging out 1 2 3
- me and the dog playing fetch 1 2 3 4
christmas day on the beach flying kites and playing with the dog
up at lake tahoe:
- Christmas Treee 2000: one | two | three
- more fishcam "action":
new, as yet unamed algae-eating fish
- fishcam action:
zig or zag (they look the same) | sharky
- new york pictures [thanksgiving week 2000]:
i went back to the homeland for the week of thanksgiving. unfortunately, i kept forgetting to bring the camera with me as i bounced around the east coast, so i missed out on some good shots of people and places. oh well. here's what i grabbed the few times i had the camera with me:
- Baba, family matriarch.
- my cousin james and the bar he is building in his basement
- jasper, daughter of shadowcat. another shot.
- me writing
- some pics of the guys in Shilelagh Law, my brother's irish band
- some shots of rich for potential use on his website (warning: high res, 300k+ each): 1 | 2 | 3
- testing the digital camera [november 2000]:
me | brandie
- bleach blonde, take one, august 2000
- my SF apt. from afar
- I decided to run Bay to Breakers this year, a 12k run through San Francisco. Here's a pic of me running at mile 6. No, I did not run naked.
- i had longer hair until recently. this pic is from jan 2000. i cut it in may
- brandie visits my office
[the below pictures are mostly from when we first moved to CA and lived in Redwood City]
- me, paula and brandie at Marin Headlands
- me in a tree at Marin Headlands
- some flowers in our backyard
- one of brandie's friends visiting
- Project YES! tree planting in oakland
- resting at Big Basin park
- Raccoons! three baby raccoons and their mom have decided to live under our house. here's some pics of them out an a night escapade: one two three four
- our fireplace all decked out for christmas
- brandie on the beach at san gregorio
- paula and i at Pinnacles National Monument, outside the entrance to the caves
- Paula and I at Mt. Tam
- Snow on mt. tam! it snowed here before it did in Yonkers.
- me down in santa cruz
- a shot of our backyard, with the dog
- as above, from another angle. the back gate opens to the rest of our backyard
- Mission San Juan Bautista
- Me at San Juan Bautista
- Paula at Half Moon Bay (and the dog hiding in the corner of the pic)
- Hiking in the Marin Headlands, just north of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Paula's cool Halloween pumpkin carving (and you can see a bit inside the house)